10:00a.m.and 6:00p.m. September 17th in the CCMHS Media Center
This will be an informational meeting for all Middle School Parents. The following topics will be discussed.
- What is a Title I school?
- How does our school spend Title I money?
- How does our school participate in the Title I Program?
- What are our school’s Title I (schoolwide or targeted assistance) requirements?
- Schoolwide Program – Past and Present
- What are our schoolwide goals?
- What programs/supports are in place to help my child?
- What curriculum does our school use?
- What tests will my child be taking?
- How do these tests measure my child’s progress?
- What proficiency levels is my child expected to meet?
- What is required by law for Parent and Family Engagement?
- What is the district's Parent and Family Engagement Policy?
- What is the school’s Parent and Family Engagement Policy?
- What is a School-Parent Compact?
- Does my child’s teacher meet professional qualifications?
- What is a parent’s right to know?
- How is Title I Parent and Family Engagement money spent?
- What opportunities does the school provide for parent engagement?
- List parent engagement opportunities offered for school or home
- List volunteer opportunities
- List parent decision making opportunities/meetings/councils
- How responsive will the school be to my questions when staff is contacted?
- Provide staff contact information
If you have any questions or can not attend this meeting please contact Ms.Hughes the Family Engagement Coordinator by phone or email.